The winter spirit surveys his domain…
I was playing around in photoshop with some Jack photos I never uploaded, and I kinda like how they look so I’m uploading them~ :)
Costume: Colonial Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
Other Jack photos: [x]
Photos taken by my roomie, behind my apartment looking out onto Lake Ontario last March during a snow storm~
What a year 2013 has been! :D
Though it was quite the busy year for me due to being bogged down with my Master’s, it looks like in the end I completed and wore out a fair amount!
1. Colonial Jack Frost (made for Con-G, picture taken by my roomie one cold night post-work when it was snowing~) I got hit as well with the ROTG bug and making Jack’s colonial outfit was super fun~
4. Amanda and I had planned for almost a year to enter in AN’s skit contest for about a year, and we worked hard together in choreography to enter learning as much swing as we could, and we won Best Characterization and Originality!!! :D Was definitely one of my highlights of the year <3 Costumes are Hikaru and Zazu from Magic Knights Rayearth~
5. One of my good friends Olivia invited me to be her Sailor Venus for a group at AN, and it was so much fun to cosplay from Sailor Moon again!! We had a full inner senshi group, and needless to say we were a ridiculous photo trap :P Costume was made by Olivia <3
6. My big AN costume!! Finally got to cosplay with some of my really good friends from Hamilton <3 We had a full group including Mokona, and I was our Princess Sakura~
7. Sailor Iron Man! My big D*Con costume~ My first time making armour too which was hugely daunting but I was overall pleased with the results~ Joined by my friend Olivia as Sailor Hawkeye and the awesom Elfgrove and Eldanildiel as Sailor Thor and Sailor Cap respectively~
8. I made/assembled two Clara Oswald outfits this year! The first was from the Series 8 episode ‘Cold War’ and was her party dress for D*Con, and the second from ‘Rings of Akhaten’ with the SA dress initially semi-completed for AN and worn completed for the 50th anniversary screening~
9. For the aquarium visit at D*Con, I put together Hong Kong battle Newt Geizsler from Pacific Rim~ I fell in love with that movie, and Newt especially, and it was so much fun running around as a Kaiju Groupie :) I even got Burn Gorman (Gottlieb) to sign my ID badge!!
10. Though I don’t really have any pictures of me in it, I made Makoto’s club ed outfit for Genre Con in October~ We had a full Free! group and went to the dance in them, and it was awesome!
In total with all of these, I also started a cosplay page on fbook~
And that was 2013 in a nutshell :) Here’s to what 2014 will bring! <3 I’m sure looking forward to it, and I’ve got some big plans~ So keep an eye out!!
Happy new year everyone <3
So….Jackie and I may or may not have crashed the Disney shoot on Saturday. I can safely say that Dreamworks totally kicked Disney’s ass in our little showdown.
We literally hijacked this photoshoot. I’m not even sorry.
I didn’t take these photos, but I’m a little shit and felt like posting these anyway.
Jack Frost - Jayuna
Hiccup - Me
Can I please just say that I love us and I love that this is a thing we did :D
Definitely one of my highlights of AN~
Part 2 of the photos taken by Convoke Photography at Con-G 2013 of my colonial Jack Frost
More photos still to come of my crazy snowstorm shoot XD
I do wish my wig would stop looking so blondish though and more the bright silver it is D:
what better way to spend a mini snowstorm than get some photos of my Jack Frost? :D
Photos taken by my awesome roommate <3 More soon to come, just taking a break from the editing ~
Part 1 of the photos I grabbed at this year’s Con-G of my colonial Jack Frost~
Credit to Convoke Photography
Everything made by me~ I’m actually really proud of how this came out. I’ll probably do a tutorial on how I painted the cloak and possibly my staff later!
Closer shot of some of the detail work on my jack staff!! :)
It’s done thank god~
I’m really happy how its come out. I’ll post better pictures of the detail work in the coming days. Holy crap is there a lot of different coloured layers on here.
But yay~ really excited to debut this costume this weekend!!
It’s been a night of progress! :D
Made a fair amount of progress on m Jack wig~ I think it’s good so far!
It’s doooooooone! :D
Better pictures to come later but the painting on the cloak is 99% complete! I’m quite happy with it~
More progress to come soon. For now, bed!