No, really, you don’t understand how happy I was with the outcome of the Shutocon Pacific Rim shoot. These are only a selection of my favourites; tumblr wouldn’t let me fit more!
Toast, literally all your comments on those pics are perfect
10/10 would go beat up kaiju with you
Perfect comments are perfect~
Oh gosh this shoot was just so much fun and all these people are awesome!
bahahahaha ‘Proud Parents of a freakish clone of a city-destroying monster’
damn right :)
I’m having too much fun with these pictures that Amanda took at Tri-con!
Both costumes made by the adorable @jayuna who is also my Mario
Luigi worn by moi, @megpiemoonie
Photos by the amazing @elementalsight
eeeeeee Meaghie these edits are so cool!! :D <3
Tricon Teaser pics! Featuring Sweets-and-tea and Ragz cosplay and Jayuna, and Shelle, plus Mackenzie, MaiSheri and KW Ironman.
I had a fantastic time at the con, and so much thanks go out to those who booked me!
Photo of my Gumi at the very top, and oh gosh <3 It was a dream shoot for me to shoot in my tap shoes, and I’m so happy that I was able to do that last weekend!!
Super Mario Brothers
Megpiemoonie as Luigi
Jayuna as Mario
Shot at Tricon 2014
These are some of my favourite photos I took this weekend!
This was definitely one of my favourite photoshoots ever!! :D so so much fun~ Amanda is the bestest!!!
What a year 2013 has been! :D
Though it was quite the busy year for me due to being bogged down with my Master’s, it looks like in the end I completed and wore out a fair amount!
1. Colonial Jack Frost (made for Con-G, picture taken by my roomie one cold night post-work when it was snowing~) I got hit as well with the ROTG bug and making Jack’s colonial outfit was super fun~
4. Amanda and I had planned for almost a year to enter in AN’s skit contest for about a year, and we worked hard together in choreography to enter learning as much swing as we could, and we won Best Characterization and Originality!!! :D Was definitely one of my highlights of the year <3 Costumes are Hikaru and Zazu from Magic Knights Rayearth~
5. One of my good friends Olivia invited me to be her Sailor Venus for a group at AN, and it was so much fun to cosplay from Sailor Moon again!! We had a full inner senshi group, and needless to say we were a ridiculous photo trap :P Costume was made by Olivia <3
6. My big AN costume!! Finally got to cosplay with some of my really good friends from Hamilton <3 We had a full group including Mokona, and I was our Princess Sakura~
7. Sailor Iron Man! My big D*Con costume~ My first time making armour too which was hugely daunting but I was overall pleased with the results~ Joined by my friend Olivia as Sailor Hawkeye and the awesom Elfgrove and Eldanildiel as Sailor Thor and Sailor Cap respectively~
8. I made/assembled two Clara Oswald outfits this year! The first was from the Series 8 episode ‘Cold War’ and was her party dress for D*Con, and the second from ‘Rings of Akhaten’ with the SA dress initially semi-completed for AN and worn completed for the 50th anniversary screening~
9. For the aquarium visit at D*Con, I put together Hong Kong battle Newt Geizsler from Pacific Rim~ I fell in love with that movie, and Newt especially, and it was so much fun running around as a Kaiju Groupie :) I even got Burn Gorman (Gottlieb) to sign my ID badge!!
10. Though I don’t really have any pictures of me in it, I made Makoto’s club ed outfit for Genre Con in October~ We had a full Free! group and went to the dance in them, and it was awesome!
In total with all of these, I also started a cosplay page on fbook~
And that was 2013 in a nutshell :) Here’s to what 2014 will bring! <3 I’m sure looking forward to it, and I’ve got some big plans~ So keep an eye out!!
Happy new year everyone <3
I will probably post so many of these photos because I love my girls. <3
These photos are from Anime North! I have more pairs and singles, and also photos from Unplugged because let’s be real we Moon a lot. All costumes made by me except for Mercury (made by her). I do commissions!
This was one of the most fun photoshoots ever! :D So so glad I got to be a part of this as one of my favourite sailor senshi~ :)
Sailor Avengers photos! Part 1 of 2.
Photos by Megpie (with Jayuna’s cell phone because we’re classy) with some editing by me.
Based off the designs by Ann Marcellino.
Best time, so much fun~
Check out these X-Men sub groups from the Marvel Universe Gathering at Dragon Con!
Photos by Nicole Ciaramella.
I’m the Jubilee in the top photo on the left side in the middle (highest)
I got super high waisted 90s shorts for it this time it’s so great XD
I re-wore this costume a few months back at Con-G after some changes, and now have the photos back from the fantastic Solar Tempest! :D
Not too mention we were joined by the ever fabulous Piratica as our Jade <333
Designs by Synnesai~
So I guess for this con I made a new sash out of a different gold fabric (I felt before that one gold overpowered when I used it as the sash), and I beaded around all the applique bits of the sun! There’s about 20+ hours of beading that went into this costume now~ :)
My corset top for Sakura is about 90% finished!!!! :D not bad for one night when I started off with draft mk. 2, ended up with drafts mk. 3 and 4, then cutting out all the actual fabric, having multiple screwups with how I was doing the interfacing and lining and finally eventually this! *happy dances*
I’m quite pleased with how it’s coming actually~
Except I can’t quite decide whether to make the back a zipper or a lace-up which I think could be quite pretty. What do you think? (Please let me know my horrible indecisiveness is peeking through) thanks!!